Your privacy is almost more important for us, for you! We know, in fact, that if you betray your trust, we lose any possibility of having you as a customer.
Nothing is more important to us. For this reason, we set of strict rules to guarantee 100%:
WE DO NOT SELL NOR SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES THE PERSONAL INFORMATION OF OUR CUSTOMERS. IN ANY CASE, AT ANY PRICE. WE PROTECT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THE BEST TECHNOLOGIES. WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLY TO EXECUTE ORDERS AND TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE. NOT FOR THE OTHER.
Below you can find all the details of our privacy policies.
If you need more information, please contact us
The personal data collected through the registration procedures for services offered by Breasts Italian Artisans, the holder of the treatment, will be recorded on the electronic database.
The user's personal data will be used by Breasts Italian Craftsmen in the respect of the principles of protection of privacy established by legislative decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and other applicable regulations. This information concerns the personal data sent by the user at the time of request for registration and sending of the newsletter, as well as those derived from visits and navigation on the portal.
The Purposes Of The Processing
● PROVIDE EXPECTED SERVICES;
● ACCESS TO THE RESERVED AREA OF THE PORTAL;
● PROVIDE INFORMATION AND/OR SEND COMMUNICATIONS RELATING TO THE SERVICES;
● TO PROVIDE ALL THE NECESSARY ACCOUNTING AND TAX REQUIREMENTS;
● TO TRACE THE PERPETRATORS OF ANY ILLEGAL ONLY IN CASE OF SPECIFIC REQUESTS AND ON BEHALF OF THE COMPETENT AUTHORITIES.
If the user has given consent:
● PROVIDE INFORMATION AND/OR OFFERS ON PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT ACANFORA SRL AND/OR its AFFILIATES AND/OR SUBSIDIARIES, COMMERCIAL PARTNERS) MAY be CONSIDERED OF INTEREST TO The USER, WITHOUT THIS ENTAILING THE TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES;
● CHECK THE QUALITY OF THE SERVICES OFFERED, OFFERING ALSO POST-SALES SERVICES;
● SEND OUT COMMUNICATIONS AND INFORMATION ADVERTISING THE PRODUCTS AND INITIATIVES AND THIRD PARTIES;
● MEET MARKET SURVEYS AND STATISTICS, MARKETING AND PREFERENCES ABOUT THE PRODUCTS.
The user will always have direct web access to their data through their own access codes to the control panel. In this way the user can integrate, modify or delete the data at any time, autonomously and under your own responsibility. From the same interface, the user can request cancellation of the receipt of periodic, non-service that is necessary for the execution of the purchased services provided by the Breasts Italian Artisans.
Breasts Italian Artisans preserve the data of each order as well as the contact details of the user only to use them for the purposes of the correct execution of the order.
All or part of the data of the user may be transmitted to the partners involved in the management of the payment execution of the order and/or shipping of the products.
Rights of the interested party
The user may access their own data anytime and to exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 legislative decree 196/2003. Personal data are divided into two categories: compulsory and optional, as indicated in the registration procedure. The supply of compulsory data and its processing for the purposes indicated above are strictly functional to the performance of the indicated services. The eventual refusal of the user to provide such data or any refusal to allow their treatment will imply the inability to use the service offered from verificaemail.com. The other data collected serve to help verificaemail.com to offer a better service. Compared to them, the user is free to supply or not.
Breasts Italian Artisans to inform you that, pursuant to art. 7 legislative decree 196/2003, users have the right to:
● KNOW The EXISTENCE OF TREATMENTS OF DATA THAT CONCERN THEM;
● BE INFORMED OF THE IDENTITY OF THE HOLDER AND RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT;
● OBTAIN FROM THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT: THE CONFIRMATION OF THE EXISTENCE OF PERSONAL DATA, THE COMMUNICATION THEREOF AND THEIR ORIGIN, AS WELL AS THE LOGIC AND PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING; THE CANCELLATION, TRANSFORMATION INTO ANONYMOUS FORM OR BLOCKING OF DATA PROCESSED IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW;
● THE UPDATING, RECTIFICATION AND INTEGRATION OF DATA; CERTIFICATION THAT The OPERATIONS REFERRED TO IN the PREVIOUS POINT HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO the attention OF THOSE TO WHOM THE DATA WERE COMMUNICATED AND/OR DISSEMINATED;
● OPPOSE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FOR LEGITIMATE REASONS TO THE PROCESSING;
● CHANGE YOUR CONSENT AT A LATER DATE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, TO THE TREATMENT FOR PURPOSES OF COMMERCIAL INFORMATION OR FOR CARRYING OUT MARKET RESEARCH OR COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATION AND SIMILAR.
The user, by sending an email to email@example.com may at any time give or withhold their consent to the processing of data necessary to receive from verificaemail.com business information and adhere to special offers, competitions and promotions.
Information Holder of the treatment
MP COMMERCE LTD
REGISTERED OFFICE: 71-75 SHELTON STREET WC2H 9JQ LONDON GB
VAT NUMBER: GB316731806